The following is the table of contents of this LEGAL NOTICE:
2. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
2.1. ACCESS AND USE.
2.3. INFORMATION ON LINKS.
2.4. DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
2.5. RIGHT TO MODIFY THE GENERAL CONDITIONS.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
4. POLICY APPLICABLE TO SOCIAL NETWORKS
In compliance with the provisions of Article 10, on the duty of information, of Law 34/2002, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), the general information data of this site webare indicated below:
DETAILS OF THE HOLDER OF THIS SITE WEB (hereinafter the Lender):
- Company name: ESTUDIO CACTUS MEDIA, S.L.
- ID: B-12962957
- Address: Calle Enmedio 20, 4º C - CP 12001 Castellón, Spain.
- Contact telephone: +34 635 989 620
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration details: Company registered in the Castellón Mercantile Register, Volume 1692, Sheet 117, Page CS-3815.
- Adhered codes of conduct: We do not adhere to any code of conduct.
2.GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Through this siteweb, the Provider facilitates access to and use of different services and content and, as the person responsible for this siteweb, makes available to users this legal notice regulating the rights and obligations of access, navigation and use of this siteweb.
For the purposes of these conditions, "siteweb" means the external appearance of the screen interfaces (static and dynamic form), as well as all the elements integrated in the screen interfaces and those services or online resources that, where appropriate, are offered to the Users.
User" means the access, navigation and use of the present siteweb, as well as the spaces enabled to interact between users, users and owner of the present siteweb, as well as the comments and/or blog spaces. The condition of user implies the acceptance, from the beginning of the navigation, of all the conditions here established, as well as their later modifications, without damage of the application of the applicable legislation in every moment; for that reason, it is recommended to read the present Conditions every time that the present site webis visited.
2.1. ACCESS AND USE
The user assumes responsibility for the use of this siteweb. Access" means access to the information, content and/or services and data offered by this siteweb.
Access to most of the contents of this site web is completely free and does not require prior registration.
Under no circumstances will the provider be responsible for the veracity of the registration data provided by users, so each user will be solely responsible for the adequacy, accuracy and precision of the information provided to the provider or, if not, will be liable for any possible consequences that may arise from the lack of quality of data.
Access to this site web by minors is prohibited. However, in the event that access to this site web and registration by a minor takes place, it will be presumed that such access has been made with the prior and express authorization of the minor's parents, guardians or legal representatives, without prejudice to the Provider's right to carry out any checks and verifications it deems appropriate.
Please note that the Provider cannot control the use of this site web and its services by minors, so we assume no responsibility in this regard. Therefore, the only responsible parties will be the parents and legal guardians of the minor in question, as they are the ones who must control and give the appropriate consent, as well as prevent access to this page web.
The following is an indicative but not exhaustive list of prohibitions for all users:
- To use this site web in a way that may cause damage, interruptions, inefficiencies or defects in its operation or in the computer systems of any third party or, where appropriate, the owner of this pageweb.
- Use this site web for the transmission, installation or publication of any virus, malicious code or other harmful programs or files
- Use this site web to collect personal data from other users.
- Use the present site web in an illegal way, against good faith, morals and public order.
- Registering through this site web under a false identity, impersonating a third party or using a profile or performing any other action that may confuse other users about the identity of the origin of a message.
- Unauthorised access to any section of this siteweb, to other systems or networks connected to this siteweb, to any server of the provider, or to the services offered through this siteweb, by means of hacking or falsification, extraction of passwords or any other illegitimate means.
- Breach, or attempt to breach, the security or authentication measures of this site web or any network connected to it, or the security or protection measures inherent in the content offered on this site web;
- Take any action that results in disproportionate or unnecessary congestion within the infrastructure of this Site web or the provider's systems or networks, or within the systems and networks connected to this Site web.
- To prevent the normal development of an event, contest, promotion or any other activity available through this site web or any of its functions, either by altering or trying to alter, illegally or in any other way, the access, participation or functioning of the same, or by falsifying the result of the same and/or by using fraudulent methods of participation, by means of any procedure, and/or by any practice that attempts or violates in any way the present General Conditions of Use.
- Use the present site web to transmit or publish any material of a defamatory, offensive, racist, vulgar, denigrating, pornographic, or obscene or threatening nature or which may cause annoyance to any person;
Failure by the User to comply with any of the foregoing obligations may result in the Provider taking the appropriate measures under the law and in the exercise of its rights or obligations, which may include the deletion or blocking of the offending User's account, without any possibility of compensation for the damages caused.
The owner of this site web reserves the right to withdraw all those contents, contributions or comments that are contrary to the law, morality and public order, including, but not limited to, those that violate the dignity of the person, discriminatory, racist, xenophobic, contrary to youth or childhood, pornographic or that threaten public safety. In any case, the Provider will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the forums, chats or other participation tools.
2.3. INFORMATION ON LINKS.
In the event that this site web includes links to other pages web through buttons, links, banners or embedded content, we inform you that these are directly managed by third parties, having neither human nor technical means to know in advance and / or control and / or approve all the information, content, products or services provided by other platforms to which links can be established from this siteweb.
Any use of a link or access to one web not owned by the user is done at the user's own discretion and risk and the Provider does not recommend or guarantee any information obtained through a link outside of this site web nor is it responsible for any loss, claim or damage arising from the use or misuse of a link, or the information obtained through it, including other links or websites, from the interruption in service or access, or from the attempt to use or misuse a link, both when connecting from this one web and when accessing the information from other websites from this oneweb.
Consequently, the Provider shall not be liable for any aspect relating to the platform or page web to which a link may be established from this Siteweb, specifically, but not limited to, its operation, access, data, information, files, quality and reliability of its products and services, its own links and/or any of its contents, in general.
In this sense, if users have effective knowledge that the activities developed through these pages web of third parties are illegal, and / or contravene morality and / or public order, they must immediately notify the owner of this site web to proceed to disable the access link to them, action to be carried out in the shortest time possible from the time the Provider becomes aware of this circumstance.
In any case, the establishment of any kind of link from this site web to another external page web does not imply that there is any kind of relationship, collaboration or dependence between the Provider and the person responsible for that web external page.
We will remove those links, immediately and as soon as we become aware of them, which could damage the property or rights of a third party,
Any incorporation of a link to our site is prohibited web without express written permission.
2.4. DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The information and services included in or available through the pages web may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically made to the information contained. The holder of the present site web can introduce at any time improvements and/or changes in the services or contents.
The Provider has obtained the information and materials included in this document web from sources believed to be reliable, but while reasonable steps have been taken to ensure that the information contained is correct, it does not guarantee that it is accurate or up-to-date.
The Provider cannot guarantee the reliability, usefulness or truthfulness of absolutely all the information and/or services of this siteweb, nor the usefulness or truthfulness of the documentation made available through it.
Consequently, the provider does not guarantee (by way of indication but not exhaustively):
- The non-availability, maintenance and operation of this site web or its services or content
- The continuity of the contents of the Site Web;
- The invulnerability, from the point of view of security, of the present site web and/or the impossibility of violating the security measures adopted in it;
- the lack of usefulness or performance of the contents;
- The errors and omissions in the information published as well as the lack of usefulness, adequacy or validity of this site web or its services or content to meet needs, activities or specific results or expectations of users.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Provider declares that it has taken all necessary measures, within its capabilities and the state of the art, to ensure the operation of this site web and to minimize system errors and ensure the highest level of security for users, both from a technical standpoint and in terms of the content published.
Should the user make certain decisions or take certain actions based on the information contained in any of the sitesweb, it is recommended that the information received be checked with other sources.
Access to this site web does not imply an obligation on the part of the Provider to check for the absence of viruses or other harmful computer elements. It is up to the User, in any case, to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs. The Provider shall not be liable for any damage caused to the computer equipment of the Users or third parties during the use thereof.
The owner of this site web is not responsible for any damage that may be caused to users
2.5. RIGHT TO MODIFY THE CONTENT
The owner of this site web reserves the right to modify or update, at any time and without prior notice, these conditions, according to its own criteria, motivated by a legislative, jurisprudential or doctrinal change of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, as well as the content and other conditions of this pageweb.
The present site web contains merely informative or divulging information, so it may not reflect the current state of the matter in particular, of the legislation or jurisprudence applicable at each moment and, consequently, the owner of the present siteweb, does not take responsibility for the uses that may be given to it.
We do not guarantee and will not be responsible for the consequences that may arise from possible errors in the contents that may appear on this pageweb. We put all our effort and dedication to avoid errors in the contents.
The present pageweb, its source code, as well as its contents are protected by the legislation related to intellectual property. It includes, but is not limited to, the platform itself, texts, photographs or illustrations, logos, brands, graphics, designs, interfaces, or any other information or content and the services available through it.
By accessing this siteweb, the user does not acquire any rights over the intellectual or industrial property rights of the same; therefore the user expressly recognizes, and to all effects, that or all elements subject to intellectual property of this page web are subject to intellectual property rights of the owner of this page and web / or third parties who have duly authorized their inclusion in thisweb. Consequently, users who access this site web may not copy, modify, distribute, transmit, reproduce, publish, assign or sell the protected elements or derivatives, without the corresponding written authorization of the owner or owners.
It is forbidden to remove, alter or manipulate the copyright indications or other elements that identify the owners of the rights of the contents of this siteweb, as well as the technical protection devices, the digital fingerprints, or any protection mechanism or information incorporated in them.
We reserve the right to carry out all those actions, of any kind, in defence of our interests and against those users who violate or infringe the rights of this section.
4. POLICY APPLICABLE TO SOCIAL NETWORKS.
The conditions of participation for our social networks are the same as those indicated in the previous sections. However, certain specific conditions are detailed below (by way of illustration but not limitation):
- Provider reserves the right to delete any message that does not comply with this policy or this LEGAL NOTICE. By way of example, all offensive, threatening or abusive messages or content will be deleted, provided that the platform permits it.
- The Provider disclaims any liability for non-compliance with the rules applicable to our social networks due to the participation or comments of users and the consequences that may arise from such non-compliance.