The table of contents of this COOKIES POLICY is detailed below:
- GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES.
- INFORMATION ABOUT OUR COOKIES
- GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
1.GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES.
A Cookie is a small file of information that a site web stores on your computer, phone, or other device, with information about your navigation on that site. Some cookies may be necessary to make navigation easier and more user-friendly, without damaging your computer.
Cookies help us to improve the experience of ourweb, allowing to carry out tasks that will make more comfortable and easy your visit in this siteweb. Therefore, we can find both cookies that are mandatory for the proper functioning of theweb, and others that are to improve and analyze your experience.
(1) These cookies can be our own (those sent to your computer from our own computers or domains) or from third parties (those sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us - for example, from Google); this means that the information that is collected is through files from third party companies and therefore it is these companies that provide us with this information.
(2) We can find another classification of the cookies, according to their purpose:
- Technical Cookies: Cookies that are essential for the proper functioning of the web. For example, cookies to control data traffic and communication, cookies to provide security, etc. If this type of cookie is deleted, it could affect the functioning of the web.
- Analysis cookies: Cookies that provide statistical information about the web. For example, the number of visitors, the length of their visit, etc.
- Personalization Cookies: Cookies that allow you to offer a certain amount of personalization according web to the information that the browser cookie receives. This allows us to improve the user's experience, for example, by adapting the language, localisation to facilitate auto-completion, etc.
- Advertising Cookies: Cookies that allow us to offer and adapt personalized advertising to the user who visits the siteweb, according to his or her browsing habits.
(3) Also indicate that the installation of cookies may be temporary (they stop sending information after the installation time - for example, session cookies) or permanent (they do not expire if not deleted). To prevent these cookies from no longer being installed on your computer or to remove them, you can go to the following links for all the information on setting or disabling your cookies in each browser:
- Mozilla Firefox: https:/web/support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios- -track-references?redirectlocale=en&redirectslug=enable-and-disable-cookies-that-we-sites
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
If we have obtained your prior consent, that cookie will remain installed if you have not taken any subsequent counter-action or its duration has expired.
2.INFORMATION ABOUT OUR COOKIES
Having explained all of the above, below is the information regarding the cookies we use, in accordance with the regulations in this regard.
|SIDCCSSID||Analytics||It is used to store information about how you use the site web and any advertisements you saw before visiting this siteweb, and to help personalize advertising on Google properties by remembering your most recent searches, your previous interactions with an advertiser's ads or search results, and your visits to an advertiser's siteweb .||3 months|
|SAPISIDAPISID||Analytics||It is used for targeting purposes to create a profile of the site web visitor's interests in order to display relevant, personalized Google advertising.||2 years|
|1P_JAR||Analytics||Google uses this cookie to customize ads based on your interests.||1 month|
|DAI||Analytics||Use it to link your activity between devices if you're already signed in to your Google Account on another device.||18 months|
|Technique||It is used for security purposes to store encrypted and digitally signed records of a user's Google Account ID and most recent login time, allowing Google to authenticate users, prevent fraudulent use of login credentials, and protect user data from unauthorized third parties. It can also be used for targeting purposes to show relevant and personalized advertising content.||2 years|
|_gid||Technique||Cookie to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a customer identifier It is included in every page request on the site web and is used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data for site analysis reports.||Session|
|SEARCH_ SAMESITE||Technique||The aim is to mitigate the risk of information leakage from cross sources. It also provides some protection against cross-site request forgery attacks||6 months|
|NID||Advertising||Cookies to make advertising more attractive to users and more valuable to publishers and advertisers. This cookie customizes the ads that are shown in Google's properties||6 months|
|Secure-3PSIDCC||Advertising||These cookies are used to deliver ads more relevant to you and your interests.||1 year|
|vuid||Technique||The main purpose of the cookies set by Vimeo is to operate the videos included in this site web.||1 year|
|SDI||Advertising||They are used to improve advertising. They are often used to target advertising based on content that is relevant to a user, improve campaign performance reports, and avoid displaying ads that the user has already seen.||1 year|
|1P_JAR||Analytics||We use this cookie to customize ads to match your interests.||1 month|
|Analytics||It is used to analyze visitors' browsing habits and other information.||Session|
|_ga||Cookie to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a customer identifier It is included in every page request on the site web and is used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data for site analysis reports.||2 years|